IF YOU HAD JUST ONE JACKET
The Perfetto RoS is the one jacket that does everything well. We initially designed it as a cool-weather training and extreme-weather race piece for our pro riders, but in reality, it excels in many conditions thanks to its full wind protection, great fit through stretchy fabrics, and best-in-class breathability.
Winter 2019 represents the biggest performance upgrade in the four generations of this jacket. RoS in the name signifies Rain or Shine. The emphasis should be on dry-weather comfort, which is where this jacket really excels, but then you get near waterproof protection if you do get caught in the rain. We worked with Gore to develop two new Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER fabrics. We use a light fleece-lined water-resistant version on the forward-facing surfaces and a lighter, stretchier fabric on the back that maintains the breathability of the previous fabric while improving water repellency at the same time.
The Perfetto RoS is that ideal weight: no built-in insulation so you can layer over a light base layer for moderate conditions. Or you can add a thermal jersey underneath and take it to very cold conditions. You decide.
The Perfetto family features are all there: excellent fit, easy-sliding YKK zipper, long tail to protect from wheel-spray, reflective panel on the back, and discreet styling that belies the jacket's racing pedigree.
This is the one jacket that belongs in every cyclist's quiver.
- Castelli exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM 205 Warm brushed waterproof fabric on front-facing surfaces
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces for extra stretch and breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- YKK Vislon zipper for easy sliding, covered for extra wind and rain protection
- Zippered ventilation opening on side of chest
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve are easily accessed with gloved hands
- Gabba-style dropped tail with large black reflective panel
- 4°-14°C / 39°-57°F
- Weight: 305g
|Drive Blue / Large||08055688898861||B19500059-4||60054|