• Used on steel models post 1998 • Comes with new style bolts and washers
• Used on all alloy models • Comes with shim for mounting to alloy frame • Includes longer new style bolt specific to alloy models
Quickly transfer the Thule RideAlong Mini between multiple bikes by using an additional Quick Release Bracket. - Perfect solution for families where two people need to transport the child - Includes screws to mount to round or oval seat tubes - Thule One-Key System lock included
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
Thule's Thru-Axle Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with a rear thru-axle.
Add a zippered pocket and built-in cup holder to your Thule child carrier. - Simple and easy installation - Zippered pocket for easy access to smaller items - Convenient cup holder to keep beverages within reach
The Trailer Yoke is for use with the Journey Trailer TX. It allows you to quickly and easily use the trailer on multiple bikes without needing to swap over the yoke.
- Axle Kit for Journey Trailer TX - Compatible with 12mm rear thru-axles under 180mm in length - Note: Choose the correct thread pitch, 1.0 / 1.5 / 1.75mm, to match your thru-axle
Add a zippered pocket and built-in cup holder to your Thule child carrier. - Simple and easy installation - Zippered pocket for easy access to smaller items - Convenient cup holders to keep beverages within reach
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to older 12mm style • Must be combined with 1st knuckle from 15mm horizontal hitch
The 1st Knuckle From 15mm Horizontal Hitch is used to retrofit a new-style hitch to the older 15mm vertical style.
Page 1 of 1