• Used on steel models post 1998 • Comes with new style bolts and washers
Thule's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
Thule's Thru-Axle Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with a rear thru-axle.
Quickly transfer the Thule RideAlong Mini between multiple bikes by using an additional Quick Release Bracket. - Perfect solution for families where two people need to transport the child - Includes screws to mount to round or oval seat tubes - Thule One-Key System lock included
• Used on all alloy models • Comes with shim for mounting to alloy frame • Includes longer new style bolt specific to alloy models
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
Add a zippered pocket and built-in cup holder to your Thule child carrier. - Simple and easy installation - Zippered pocket for easy access to smaller items - Convenient cup holder to keep beverages within reach
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
Add a zippered pocket and built-in cup holder to your Thule child carrier. - Simple and easy installation - Zippered pocket for easy access to smaller items - Convenient cup holders to keep beverages within reach
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
The 1st Knuckle From 15mm Horizontal Hitch is used to retrofit a new-style hitch to the older 15mm vertical style.
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to older 12mm style • Must be combined with 1st knuckle from 15mm horizontal hitch
Page 1 of 1