Add a zippered pocket and built-in cup holder to your Thule child carrier. - Simple and easy installation - Zippered pocket for easy access to smaller items - Convenient cup holder to keep beverages within reach
Add a zippered pocket and built-in cup holder to your Thule child carrier. - Simple and easy installation - Zippered pocket for easy access to smaller items - Convenient cup holders to keep beverages within reach
$255.00 - $379.99
More than 25 years since its debut in 1986, the Folder One is the original that continues to set the bar for the hitch bike category. Featuring the patented Adams hitch that is often imitated but never duplicated, the Folder One offers unmatched safety and durability for years of enjoyment. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the Folder One is the best way to introduce 4-6 year-olds to the joys of cycling. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 4-6 - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
Blackburn's axle conversion kits make your thru axle bike compatible with most trainers and many trailer hitches on the market. The adapter kit is designed to turn your 12mm x 135mm, 142mm, or 148mm thru-axle bike into a trainer-ready machine or a trailer-pulling family explorer. Choosing the correct axle is simple. First, research which axle spacing your bike utilizes (135, 142, or 148mm). Next, choose the correct thread pitch by either comparing your thread spacing to Blackburn's thread scale on the packaging or by matching to one of the brands listed below: - RockShox Maxle - 1.75mm thread pitch - Syntace X-12 - 1.0mm thread pitch - DT x-12 - 1.0mm thread pitch - Shimano E-Thru - 1.5mm thread pitch - DT E-Thru - 1.5mm thread pitch
- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
Thule's Thru-Axle Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with a rear thru-axle.
• Used on steel models post 1998 • Comes with new style bolts and washers
Quickly transfer the Thule RideAlong Mini between multiple bikes by using an additional Quick Release Bracket. - Perfect solution for families where two people need to transport the child - Includes screws to mount to round or oval seat tubes - Thule One-Key System lock included
• Used on all alloy models • Comes with shim for mounting to alloy frame • Includes longer new style bolt specific to alloy models
The 1st Knuckle From 15mm Horizontal Hitch is used to retrofit a new-style hitch to the older 15mm vertical style.
• Used to retrofit new style hitch to older 12mm style • Must be combined with 1st knuckle from 15mm horizontal hitch
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
Page 1 of 1