Beautiful and realistic flower adds a feminine touch to any ride.
Cheer up, buttercup! Electra's bright, cheery Handlebar Flowers add a fun splash of color to your bike that's sure to bring a smile to your and your friends' faces on every ride!
Replace an old Topeak babyseat or just change color for a new look. - Replacement Pad Set only for Topeak Baby Seat II
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork - Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks - Packaged in a collector's box - Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines - Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine - Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
- Black with 2-color Norco logo - "Adventure Begins Here"
Give your Tacx trainer the best possible protection for storage and transport with this sturdy trainer bag. It's designed specifically for Tacx trainers and has a separate compartment on the inside for accessories. The double inner layer with foam lining provides optimum protection, minimizing the risk of damage.
Everything you need for the best indoor trainer experience possible. Includes: - Trainer Mat - Climbing Block - CycleOps towel.
$139.99 - $161.99
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
- Durable forged alloy construction - Holds grip or tape securely on handlebars - Stops grips from tearing in crash - Fits most mountain and road bars
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
With the disc extractor you can remove the aluminum disc on the side of your NEO Smart trainer in order to check the inside for residue and clean if necessary. This small tool is specially developed to open your NEO trainer yourself while staying within the terms of your warranty. The NEO disc extractor comes with three screws to fasten to your NEO. Use of this tool requires a 4mm Allen wrench, 5mm Allen wrench, and 24mm socket wrench.
$20.00 - $27.99
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel - Adjustable with lockscrew
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
Universal quick release skewer for placing your bike in the trainer or direct drive. This axle replaces the standard quick release, allowing racing bikes and mountain bikes to be used with Tacx trainers.
The Tacx trainer mat protects your floor and muffles the noise of your indoor training sessions. The bottom of the mat has a non-slip coating and the top has additional reinforcement to prevent damage when you get on and off your bike. - Easy to fold up - Lightweight - Measures 173cm x 74cm
The Trainer Adapter for X-12 Axle allows the use of mountain bikes with axle widths of 142mm or larger on a Tacx trainer. These adapters are only suitable for the Tacx classic trainers.
- Center mount - Made of steel - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes with 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Provides floor protection during indoor maintenance - Ideal for travel - Excellent for use as a trainer mat - Waterproof high-grade plastic - Foldable design - 28" x 82"
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Norco bicycle sticker pack - 16 assorted Norco decals
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjustments - Kickstand length 20 – 29-inches - Fits bikes with 24-inch to 700C wheels
The Skyliner is a front wheel support for use with Tacx classic trainers. It raises and supports the front wheel for a natural cycling position and increased stability. It also serves as a handle to carry the trainer.
This narrow towel was developed specifically for indoor bike training sessions and is used by many professional riders during their warm-up or indoor training sessions. - Highly absorbent - Measures 30cm x 115cm
Page 1 of 2 Next page