700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$79.99 - $80.99
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$74.95 - $87.95 $87.95 Up to 15% Off
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
$36.95 - $46.95
Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design. Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike. Available in a wide range of dimensions and colors. PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years' experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
$97.99 - $103.99
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$29.99 - $39.99
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
The P ZERO Road offers a slightly thicker tread base for increased puncture protection. - 120tpi casing with Aramid TechBELT puncture protection - EVO compound
When ultimate traction on icy roads is of paramount concern, Schwalbe's Marathon Winter tire delivers the grip and control you need. Let some air out and its numerous metal studs bite into hard-packed snow and ice during the worst Mother Nature can dish out. Pump it back up to max and run it on clearer roads with minimal noise. Whether you're a hard-core year-round bike commuter or just want to get out and enjoy more stability in the snow, Schwalbe's reflective accents and RaceGuard puncture protection means the Winter tire will keep you rolling until summer comes around.
- Unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Modeled after our Assurance All-Season automobile tire, the Transit Tour combines a durable, utilitarian construction with directional siped tread that offers unsurpassed all-weather traction. - Constructed to eBike approved standards and with reflective side strips enhancing twilight and night visibility, the Transit Tour provides robust flat protection along with a comfortable ride for your next journey.
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low. Weight: 23c: 250 grams 25c: 270 grams 28c: 350 grams 32c: 385 grams
$49.99 - $59.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$57.50 - $67.99
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
MICHELIN's StarGrip tires have a fascinating history. MICHELIN engineers were charged with designing shoes that could “adhere even to a stainless steel plate with an oily surface.” The tire guys saw the shoe's tread and this tire was born. The tread features star-shaped ridges extending in all directions, and like the shoes, it cuts through water, snow and mud for an outstanding grip. The tire's compound is similar to those used for winter car tires, so it remains flexible in the cold to provide unrivaled traction on wet, slippery roads and trails. In addition, there's a high-density nylon layer beneath the tread for excellent puncture resistance. So regardless of the weather, you'll have tires that can handle the ride.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
$134.99 - $135.99
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
$104.99 - $119.99 $119.99 Up to 13% Off
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever with 4C Graphene compound technology! The latest Corsa is an evolution of the brand and brings multiple industry-first technologies to market. Starting with our supple yet durable 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing and adding a proprietary mix of 4 different Graphene compounds, the new Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - Folding bead
- From gravel adventuring to drop-bar dirt mashing, the Connector is capable of tackling any terrain. - A versatile tread pattern featuring tightly-spaced center knobs combined with aggressive side knobs is mated to our Tubeless Complete construction. - The result is a fast rolling, highly tractable, all-terrain tire ready for everything from backroads to singletrack.
$79.99 - $119.99
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for gravel riding - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance
$59.99 - $93.99
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
Puncture protection and mileage are the strengths of Hardshell-ProTection. A wider PolyX Breaker, the specialist against punctures under the tread center and shoulders, provides for great reliability. The three-ply—each layer with 60 TPI—carcass covers the entire tire and makes it a real bastion against urban detritus. The outer sidewalls of the tire are reinforced with DuraSkin fabric, providing even more reliability due to the casing being so well protected. Hardshell tires are the puncture-resistant flagship amongst racing tires—produced exclusively in Germany. - Ideal when it comes to extremely long service life, for the next tour or the commute. - Made for rough surfaces and rugged tarmac.
Carefree riding on country paths and lanes. The Country Plus is just the thing for carefree riding on country paths & lanes. Thorns lose their sting — at least as far as the tires are concerned, and the tread is ideally patterned for field and forest excursions. The tough PlusBreaker effectively fends off thorns and stones.
$81.00 - $95.00
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
- The exceptional profile and OneStar rubber compound make the Schwalbe X-One one of the fastest cross tires ever. - To make it the absolute high-flyer, mount it without a tube on a tubeless-compatible wheel. - In combination with the right wheel you can run tubeless tires for cyclo-cross with extremely low air pressures without fear of "Burping" (unwanted air leakage). - For instance, it works extremely well with the Iron Cross from No Tubes.
$65.99 - $79.99
An all-conditions road tire designed for training or race-day events. The Rubino Pro utilizes Vittoria's proprietary Graphene structure to offer a long service life, puncture protection, and responsive handling traits. - 150 TPI nylon casing - Graphene rubber compounds
$104.99 - $132.99
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
$74.99 - $89.99
Aggressive file tread or super low-profile knob design? The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique, angled "fish scale" design that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offers traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. From gravel grinding to medium-conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance. - Center scales are ramped, providing a fast-rolling leading edge with sharp, effective braking and cornering edges - Progressive depth tread design offers smooth transitions between cornering lean angles - Revolutionary file-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tire designed for a range of conditions
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
The Tacx trainer tires have been developed specifically for riding indoors on bike trainers. The special rubber minimizes the risk of overheating, slipping, and wear and tear. They are also quieter than regular rear tires on both road and mountain bikes. Tacx trainer tires are not suitable for outside riding.
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass, and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
$118.99 - $119.99
- The Successor of the famous P Zero Velo 4S: a further evolution of our best-selling all-season tire. - SmartEVO compound enhances performance on wet and cold tarmac, while the new TechBELT construction continues to provide the handling and racing feeling that made the PZero family famous all over the world. - A slightly thicker tread improves the mileage of the tire, making it the ideal solution to cycle in every season without giving up on its racing soul.
Page 1 of 4 Next page