$36.95 - $46.95
Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design. Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike. Available in a wide range of dimensions and colors. PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years' experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
$111.00 - $143.00
World Cup Champion Greg Minnaar's signature tire. - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims The Maxxis Assegai tire is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tire ready to do battle on the mountain. The tall knobs punch through dust and loam to find traction but also offer support and confidence on wet roots and rocks. While other tires excel only in certain conditions, the Maxxis Assegai is built to go fast everywhere.
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions - Addix Speedgrip compound: Speed, grip, and durability
$89.99 - $145.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
The ‘turbo’ of spike tires. With 361 spikes it bites firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The scales stop at 695 g, yet the tire remains agile and sporty. - Schwalbe's Performance line of tires offers excellent quality and the best value for an intensive-use tire.
$97.00 - $151.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
$47.00 - $112.00
The Maxxis Forekaster features a spiky, well-spaced tread pattern that is ideal for XC racing or light duty trail riding in loose or wet conditions during the spring and fall. Use as a front paired with an Aspen or Ikon rear for an aggressive XC setup.
The cross-country rocket combines speed and cornering control at the highest possible level. An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. Ultralight with 127-EPI-Evo-carcass. Tread design: Balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties. 27.5+ versions with additional stud rows. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM, and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life. - Addix Speed is the compound for XC race specialists. There’s only one thing that ADDIX Speed really loves and that’s speed. So the rolling resistance has been chopped yet again. It’s lower than the previous PaceStar, but at the same time, ADDIX Speed is more durable and more resilient. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - LiteSkin: The lightest option. LiteSkin MTB tires forego SnakeSkin but still have high-pressure resistant tire beads. If you don't mind the extra effort, these tires can also be converted to Tubeless by using a liquid sealant.
$89.99 - $129.99
- For Trail and Cross Country - Extremely versatile all-round tire - Has larger side lugs for cornering performance - Fast rolling and lots of traction - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail, and Twinskin construction - Available in Addix Speedgrip, Addix Performance, and Addix Super Race compounds
- All-round E SUV tire - Provides extremely good on and off road characteristics - For maximum safety on roads and easy off road terrain - High durability due to big blocks with large contact surface - Remarkable brake edges for outstanding braking safety
$38.99 - $49.99
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 27.5 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 913g, DNA compound
- Lug pattern designed to give greater progressiveness, terrain versatility and maximum grip when braking - New 3x60 TPI casing with high-density fibers, lighter, more comfortable and robust, tailored to Enduro racing - -01 & -03: Front, -02 & -04: Rear - Maximum durability with the new Gravity Shield casing, offering greater ride comfort - A tire co-developed with and validated by the world's best EWS riders
$119.00 - $143.00
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
$84.99 - $87.95
For your way off-road. For more comfort. For the adventure. Be it the long tour, or the shortcut on your way home. The new gravel Terra series by Continental gets you there. Made to get you over rough and smooth. Choose alter road, choose Terra. Tubeless Ready Developed especially for the mountain bike sector, this additional puncture protection layer which completely encircles both tire beads makes our carcasses robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. For maximum effect we combine ProTection with BlackChili Compound. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless Ready. ProTection The ProTection technology gives our tires their perfect mix of fast rolling, grip and puncture protection. Four plies under the tread and three in the sidewalls make this possible. The whole tire attains greater resilience and becomes less vulnerable to damage.
$124.99 - $129.99
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
$124.99 - $129.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- Lug pattern designed to give greater progressiveness, terrain versatility, and maximum grip when braking - New 3x60 TPI casing with high-density fibers, lighter, more comfortable and robust, tailored to Enduro racing - Maximum durability with the new Gravity Shield casing, offering greater ride comfort - A tire co-developed with and validated by the world's best EWS riders - Front-specific tread design
- The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - The reference in Downhill and Trail tires - Front specific design, but the DHF also makes an excellent option for a rear tire, with its balanced driving, braking, and cornering traction - Plus sizes available - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30—35mm rims
The Horizon Road Plus TCS tire brings supple, plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics beyond where the pavement ends. Create a new riding experience, regardless of where your exploits lead you. - Smooth centerline with herringbone outer tread - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics - High volume casing enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire.
Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is one perfect tread pattern for all your rides. Truly all-season in nature, we call this our set-it-and-forget-it tire that keeps on keepin' on. SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION: These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well. - Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight. - Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire. - SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall. FEATURES: - Widely spaced square knobs deliver consistent traction while shedding muck with ease. - Performs well in all conditions, no need to swap tires based on the weather.
Schwalbe's Rapid Rob has learned from the best and uses the former profile of the highly-touted Racing Ralph. It features level-3 K-Guard flat protection for peace of mind. It’s definitely the right choice for rougher trails on either the front or rear wheel.
$25.00 - $37.95
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
- Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for Gravel - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance - The perfect tire for the latest gravel bike trend Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 27.5''/584 - 127 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: OneStar - Tire Technology: MicroSkin - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass, and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN Force AM tire is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. - Offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding
$123.99 - $145.99
The all-rounder that works in every situation, no matter the weather, no matter the terrain. The widest possible range of use: for tour and all-mountain, for difficult cross-country tracks as well as technically challenging enduro trails. Tread design: excellent traction and braking performance thanks to special central stud arrangement, large shoulder studs for excellent control on tricky trails. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM, and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life. - Tubeless Easy with Apex casing
It's all in the name. Trail Boss is at home on...well...trails! A true all-arounder, the Trail Boss will instantly feel at home on your local singletrack. This is the tread of choice for many in the WTB office. Want to go out and own it? Be a Trail Boss. - Tightly spaced, blocky tread minimizes rolling resistance until braking allows the knobs to truly dig in - Supportive side knobs deliver traction when trying to keep the bike upright on off-camber surfaces - Commonly used as a rear tire with a WTB Vigilante on the front
Page 1 of 3 Next page