This helmet mount works with all CatEye Lights. Pair it with the Volt 800 for the ultimate trail solution.
The Asteroid fits all new and older Bern helmets with a two-hole mount located in the rear of the shell. USB rechargeable. - 12 Lumens - Micro USB rechargeable - 3 Light Modes (Flash 24 hours, Pulse 6.5 hours, Steady 5.5 hours) - Water Resistant - 16 grams - 26mm tall, 39mm wide, 20mm thick (w/o bracket)
- Women's Premium Zipmold Winter Liner w/ Boa Adjuster - For Berkeley
- Men's Premium EPS Winter Liner w/ Boa Adjuster - For Watts, Baker, Macon - Old version Double-sizing: S/M (54-57cm), L/XL (57-60.5cm), 2XL-3XL (60.5-63.5cm) - New vesion Single sizing: S (54-55.5cm), M (55.5-57cm), L (57-59cm), XL (59-60.5cm)
- Women's Premium EPS Winter Liner w/ Boa Adjuster - For Lenox, Brighton
- Men's Premium Zipmold Winter Liner w/ Boa Adjuster - For Brentwood
- Kid's Zipmold Warm Weather Liner - For Nino
For added protection in aggressive terrain, you have the option to add this removable, lock-on Super 3R chin bar to your Bell Super 3 Helmet (sold separately).
Upgrade any summer Bern helmet with added warmth and comfort for cold weather riding. Water and wind resistant. Stretch Lycra custom fit. Breathable top beanie material.
Looking for a great around town lighting system at a very reasonable price? The Duplex is just that. Providing both headlight and rear light in one unit, the Duplex easily mounts to your helmet with an included rubber strap and provides up to 100 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. The light is easy to operate and can be switched between constant beam and flashing modes simply by pressing and holding a button. Making yourself visible in city traffic can help motorists see you better, and a good helmet-mounted light that is worn on your head, up and away from the distraction of car lights, can really make you stand out in a sea of vehicles. Use your head, and use a light. Features - Dimensions: 70.5 x 28.5 x 23 mm - Weight: 51.5 g (with bracket and batteries) - Light source: White LED x1, Red LED x1 - Battery: AAA alkaline battery x2 - Mount: Rubber band (Long) Modes/Run Time - (Front) Constant mode (15 lumens): 100hrs - (Rear) Constant mode (10 lumens): 100hrs - (Front) Flashing mode (30 lumens): 100hrs - (Rear) Flashing mode (10 lumens): 100hrs
Page 1 of 1