The innovative uGrip Bordo 5700 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! This folding lock uses 5mm-thick steel bars to secure your bike to any convenient post or bike rack, and features special rivets to ward off twisting attacks. The soft silicone coating won't scratch your frame and comes in an array of fun colors. An ABUS Premium lock cylinder resists tampering and picking so you can park your bike with confidence.
- 8 Bordo bars (110cm) - Silicon covered housing - LED indication light - Intelligent alarm (100dB) - Two hands free key options: - -01: Smartphone - -02: Remote control (included)
$19.99 - $21.99
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
- 80 cm length Bordo lock coated with colorful and soft uGrip coating - Automatic lock - Key can stay in the lock during transport and does not interfere with pedaling - SH Bracket
The Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C from ABUS has everything you could wish for in a combination lock. For example, you can easily set your own combination of numbers. A special dark-touch function facilitates the use of the bicycle lock in the dark, thanks to special imprinting. The two-component numbering rollers round off the comfort package by ensuring the digits always remain legible. We recommend using the Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C to secure entry-level bicycles and children's bicycles. - 10mm thick, high-quality and super flexible spiral cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork - Dark-touch function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two-component number reels ensure long-term readability of the digits - Individually configurable code
$109.99 - $119.99
ABUS's Ivera 7210 Cable Lock features a 7mm steel chain to keep your stuff safe and sound. The chain has a soft, durable cover that protects your bike's finish. And, this keyed chain lock includes a convenient seatpost-mounting bracket for easy transport.
Subtle and modern Equipped with a combination of numbers, the lock is easy to use. The complete plastic coating of the lock body and the distinctive textile hose of the chain prevent damage to the paint on the bicycle to be secured. - 7mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel - Two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Special touch protection for higher security against unauthorized access to the code through manipulation of the mechanism - Individually settable code
The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 4804K is the perfect choice when time is of the essence. The automatic cylinder allows the bike to be locked without a key. Simply open the lock and press the locking bolt into the lock body—job done. The bike lock is ideal for securing low-cost bikes and children’s bikes in areas with a low risk of theft. - 4mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Microflex features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft-risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS snap closure makes locking a breeze–no key needed to close the lock! Just snap it shut and off you go. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615K takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint and the automatic key cylinder offers solid drill protection. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - Two keys provided with lock - Automatic key cylinder makes locking even easier! - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap! - Diameter: 15mm
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
- 6mm square chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel - Very practical use because only one end of the chain must be locked
- The Bordo 6405/85 Folding Lock features the strength of a Bordo 6500 with a Plus Key cylinder to allow lock to be keyed alike to Bosch Downtube battery lock cylinder. - Folding lock features 5.5mm steel bars with soft coating to protect bikes paint. - Folding Lock: 85cm in length - Includes replacement rack mount Bosch lock cylinder keyed alike to folding lock - Security Rating: 13 of 15
$15.99 - $17.99
- Light-duty steel lock mechanism - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket not included
$24.99 - $29.99
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - Resettable Combination - Mounting bracket included
The specially coated cable of the Tresor 6412 Combo Cable lock prevents damage to bike paint and features innovative tool-free mounting to bikes. - 12mm thick steel cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint - two-component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually configurable code
$42.99 - $59.99
ABUS leaves nothing to chance. We have equipped this chain lock with high-quality two-component number reels. That way, you will get years of enjoyment out of your lock. The numbers on this combination lock remain legible even after prolonged use. We want you to enjoy your bicycle and your ABUS lock for as long as possible. That is why we don't apply color to the numbers and produce the number reel from two durable components. - 5mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of special steel - Two-component number reels guarantee long-term readability of the digits - The number code can be set individually
$42.99 - $59.99
The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves in areas with a low risk of theft. The flexibility provided by chain locks are ideal for cyclists who often need to lock their bike up in different locations. The clear advantage of the Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K, with its 5mm square chain made from specially hardened steel, is its flexibility. It offers numerous options for locking your bike securely to various objects. Ideal objects include sturdy bike stands or lampposts, as long as the bike does not hinder anyone else when left there. - 5mm square chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel
$209.99 - $249.99
- 9 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking - Diameter: 9mm
The ABUS Ivera Steel-O-Flex 7200 features a 22mm-wide steel cable to keep your stuff safe and sound. The cable has a soft, durable cover that protects your bike's finish. And, this keyed cable lock includes a convenient seatpost-mounting bracket for easy transport.
- Physical security of the Bordo GRANIT XPlus 6500 now with an alarm. - 90cm length - Sensitive vibration alarm thanks to 3D Position Detection - Short warning tone in case of small or short movement - Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds - Automatic activation - Acoustic signals inform about battery and activity status - Inactive transport position - Easy battery replacement without tools (type CR2) - Good protection with high security
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
- Integrated cable lock mounts on bike frame - 90cm cable length - Compatible with carbon frames
- 10mm coated steel cable - Think vinyl cable coating paint protection - 2 looped ends
- Heavy-duty smooth steel ball lock - Armored steel cable - 2 keys included
BORDO™ 6000K FOCUS ON SECURITY, HANDLING AND FLEXIBILITY Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: The BORDO™ 6000K folding lock offers good theft protection in an easy to use package. The BORDO 6000K Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special drill resistant rivets, which fold together into an easy to transport package. This is familiar territory for ABUS – the locks in the ABUS Bordo family have gained a reputation as true classics whose functionality has nevertheless yet to be surpassed. This is a variant that can be opened by one key. Made of specially hardened steel, the bars and housing offer high resistance. At the same time, the high-quality ABUS XPlus cylinder provides particularly high protection, e.g. against picking. The soft coating provides protection against paint scratches. It also makes the lock easy to grip. The "Made in Germany" quality has garnered international awards. - 5 mm bars with extra-soft yet resistant coating to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and lock body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are connected by special drill resistant rivets - ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking - SH holder incl.
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code - Diameter: 8mm - Length: 150cm
$329.99 - $339.99
The GRANIT CityChain XPlus by ABUS is the original for maximum theft protection. Your bike has never been this safe before! The seven test seals from different countries speak for themselves: the GRANIT CityChain XPlus from ABUS is among the most secure bicycle locks on the international market. This lock has been awarded security level 15, the highest ABUS security system level. The chain, body, and structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel and make theft considerably more difficult. Technologies - 10mm hexagonal chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork - ABUS Power Cell technology offers the highest level of protection against impacts and attempts to break the lock - ABUS Power Link technology enables the chain to be connected directly to the Power Cell - Interwoven coating of the lock body to protect against brutal methods of attack - The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel - ABUS XPlus cylinder for the highest level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking - Cover to protect the keyhole from contamination Usage - Excellent protection where the risk of theft is high - Ideal for securing high-value bicycles - The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
$84.99 - $89.99
ADDITIONAL SECURITY Our popular ABUS frame lock adapter chain is now available with IvyTex technology.The innovative IvyTex cover is dirt and moisture repellent and even better: it helps to increase protection as the synthetic material slows the penetration of cutting tools. Underneath is a square profile chain made of hardened steel alloy. The chain can be connected to a number of ABUS frame locks and to the Alarmbox 2.0. It serves as additional security, for example to chain the bike to a fixed object with a pre-assembled frame lock. An additional key is not necessary for the plug-in chain. The key of the spoke lock opens and locks both components.The IvyTex connection chain is available in different lengths, chain link thicknesses and even colors. We have the right adapter chain for every city bike. Use and application: To secure the bike to a fixed object in combination with a frame lock or the Alarmbox 2.0 Technology and equipment: - Connection chain with IvyTex coating - Square profile chain made from our own hardened steel alloy - Durable IvyTex synthetic fiber shell offers resistance to sawing attacks - Hydrophobic IvyTex cover repels dirt and moisture - 6 & 8 mm hardened steel square chain - Fabric covering of the loop ring to protect against damage to the paintwork - With frame locks, there is no need to lock the shackle separately - Various connection options to fixed objects or several bicycles - Suitable for ABUS frame locks and alarm box 2.0
- 5 mm steel bars - Color-matching lock body - Bars are linked with special rivets - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code
Chain locks have always enjoyed great popularity among experienced cyclists. This is not surprising, as they have some unique properties. Just like the Catena 6806. For one thing, the lock is lightweight and easy to transport. It can be stored folded in a bag or alternatively wrapped around the seat post of the bike. On the other hand, it is so flexible that it is possible to chain your bike to almost any location without any problems. The Catena 6806 can still fit in even in the tightest of spaces and can be used whenever the bike is used. Technology: - 6mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel Operation and use: - Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry-level bicycles
Page 1 of 3 Next page